Saturday, December 4, 2010

To Blogg, or not to blogg.....that is the sentence

Greetings y'all,
Well, it's that time of the year again....no I'm not talking about Christmas, Kwanzaa, of Hanukkah, I'm talking about the flurry of papers, reports, essays, and cramming for finals, while carolers sing outside your window..."Semester Finals Are Coming To Town".....oh and lest I forget, curling up with a good computer and reading your bloggs. 
When I first started this, I was like, "What???, no notebook of loooove..how can I learn to write without this valuable tool in my arsenal???"  Well, suffice to say, I learned by using this thing called ......"The Blog"....(Cue Angels singing/heaven opening up)....and low and behold,...it worked.
Now the topics were, for the most part, interesting to say the least.....and believe me, I'll leave it at that....but it was in reading the veritable cornucopia of comments that were left by you, yes you, the reader, that left me laughing my @ss off at times.....and may I say....some of you guys/gals are sick, sick puppies....lol....I won't mention names, but Cody....you're sick....Jessica, you're real sick.....and me, I'm just fine thank you very much.
Sierra always had a great slant at what others would miss, and Oscar....you're just funny my friend...and to the rest of you who contributed to the cause....(cause the teacher told us to)......I thank you all.  I hope to read more of your adventures in life my friends and if you ever look back at this time, and you will, just remember those who made you smile, laugh, or cough milk out your nose.....and if I'm one who did that for you, then my job is completed....
Good day, God Bless and know that we made it through another semester....together.....peace

3 comments:

  1. I just want to say that I have read all your entries and they were all inspiring ones and each one has a message of hope. I especially liked your first entry where you described your meaningful relationship with Cesar Chavez and joining him in his plight with the farmworkers. I admired your attutude in taking on the challenges of life and how you have made your family a priority. Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog props: I enjoyed reading your blogs too! Thanks for the props and peace!

    ReplyDelete

"How did we lose our way???..."

     Greetings my friends...today is a day of memorials and pausing for moments of silence. We all know what today is, we've been bombar...